Whenever I read a book that I fall in love with, it becomes my goal to pass it along. I look for just one person in my life who enjoys that type of book, and I insist that he/she read it. If that person loves it to, it becomes a shared experience that makes me feel so good.
Since starting this blog, however, I’ve begun posting the best new books that I’ve run across. New to me, that is, so no apologies if some of these are years old.
If you try and enjoy of these books, please leave a comment.
- Resenting the Hero – a funny twist on fantasy/sorcery
- Tempest Rising – paranormal fantasy
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency – not really a detective story, but most certainly holistic
- Heads You Lose – a behind-the-scenes mystery novel
- The Art of Crash Landing
- Summertime, All the Cats Are Bored – French Noir (murder mystery)
- The Martian (sci-fi)
- Blackout/All Clear (sci-fi / time travel)
- I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be Your Class President (YA fantasy)
- Half A King/Half the World/Half A War (sword & sorcery)
- Outlander Series (time-travel fantasy)
- How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming (non-fiction astronomy)
- Big Chief Elizabeth (non-fiction history)